All About Melfort
Melfort, the “City of Northern Lights”, is nestled in the heart of Saskatchewan’s great North-East, a land dominated by soil rich farmland and a variety of forests, lakes and beaches. At a population of just under 6,000, Melfort offers a refuge from excessive crime, traffic tie-ups, and stress.
Melfort has all the great amenities to visit, raise a family, practice your faith, own a business or retire. From shopping, to twin theatres, to bowling, to golfing, to tennis, to parks – we have it all and that’s why We Love it Here. We know you will too!
- Business & Shopping
- City Facilities
- Community Services Guide - 2016
- History of Melfort
- Things to Do
- Up & Coming Events
- Visitor Guide 2016 Visitor Play Book
- East Central Tourism Region - www.eastcentral.sask.info
- Melfort & District Chamber of Commerce - www.melfortchamber.com
- Tourism Information Centre